Eternal Collection Tahitian 11.0-12.0 mm Drop Cultured Pearl & Diamond Dangle Earrings
- A Brand with Integrity. Pearl Paradise is proud to be a part of The Cultured Pearl Association of America and the CIBJO World Jewelry Federation Pearl Commission. We also own and manage Pearl-Guide News and Forums, and created the CPAA’s ‘Pearls As One’ Pearl Certification course.
- 100% Natural Color Tahitian Pearls. We directly import every Tahitian pearl we carry and guarantee that they are not treated in any way. The colors and luster of these black pearl earrings are completely natural.
- Importing pearls for more than 20 Years. For more than two decades Pearl Paradise has been importing the finest Tahitian pearls from French Polynesia.
- Made in the USA. Each pair of Tahitian pearl earrings is made by hand in the United States. The pearls are matched, drilled and then set on solid gold posts.
- Genuine Tahitian Pearls. Our pearls are legally exported from French Polynesia guaranteeing every pearl is a true Tahitian and the nacre is very thick.
Sold：256 Wished: 50 Followed: 10
This popular earring design features AAA quality teardrop Tahitian pearls dangling below an impressive 14-karat gold hoop setting with 11 sparkling diamonds on each ear. There are 22 diamonds with a total carat weight of 0.22 cttw.
Each pair of earrings is made in-house and is composed of solid 14 karat gold. We use an extra-fine diamond grade (VS1-G), which is normally reserved for solitaire diamond rings. It’s rare to see this diamond grade used as accent stones in jewelry. The smooth drop shape of the pearl accentuate the colors, making these earrings a unique, beautiful piece of jewelry.
For decades our buying team has been making regular trips to French Polynesia to source these incredibly colorful pearls. Because we personally import every Tahitian pearl we offer, we can guarantee they are 100% natural color and have never been treated in any way.
by J. Short
Very good, this thing is worth it. thank you boss.